Monday, May 31, 2010

Upcoming Show: Peddler's Village

I haven't posted in a while, but it' time to remind you of two upcoming shows. Next weekend, June 5 and 6, I will be at Peddler's Village in Lahaska, Pa. My spot has moved since last year - I am now along the path between the lower area and the upper areas (near the ice cream shop). If you are in the area stop by to see what new work I have.

The following Sunday (June 13) I will be at Newtown Welcome Day. I am hoping for better weather than the last two years., which were both ruined by heavy rain.

Here is a newer image of some budding flowers. I tried a few different compositions of this bunch, and this horizontal rendition seems to work best. This is one of many images that I have used my 90mm macro lens to make. Without this lens I would not be able to get close enough to do these kinds of shots justice.

No comments: