Sunday, September 19, 2010

In Between Shows

Last weekend I attended a very successful Doylestown Arts Festival, despite the Sunday morning rain that failed to dampen the crowds (and the exciting road bike rice).

Next weekend (Sept 25 and 26) I have the New Hope Arts and Crafts Festival. Hopefully the rain will hold off. It's a busy week for me as I'll be on a business trip most of the week, so I am spending this in-between weekend preparing for the show.

Below is a local photograph that is becoming quite popular. In this early morning shot of the historic Fonthill Castle I was fortunate to capture some lingering fog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey your blog design is very nice, clean and fresh and with updated content, make people feel peace and I always enjoy browsing your site.

- Norman