Thursday, August 16, 2012

Lititz Show 2012

I attended the Lititz Craft Fair last weekend, and good times were had by all.  The weather was great, the crowds were great, and the buying was brisk.  It was my second year at this show, and I was expecting a "sophomore slump", meaning I thought that this year many of the regular attendees at the show would have already seen my work and my sales would drop a bit because of this.

But this show is so big and pulls in people from all around the Lancaster area there were a lot of new visitors.  I also had a number of new pieces on display and this always draws people's attention.

One visitor was actually returning from last year, and she walked right up to a framed print of the image below of the purple flowers .  She had seen this print at the last show but I think she decided to wait.  So she was ready, and wanted to buy a matted version as soon as she entered my tent. So of course I obliged.



I will be sending in my renewal form for this show ASAP.

Main website: Photography by Matt Schrier

No comments: